Specially created for entertaining in 1622, the Main Hall remains as versatile and inspiring as ever.
Spacious enough to accommodate large receptions, awards ceremonies and dinners, yet intimate for smaller personal celebrations, the room boasts wonderful acoustics and magnificent pillars soaring toward one of the world’s great masterpieces: Rubens’ irreplaceable ceiling.
- Truffled custard with carrot jelly, soused vegetables, rosemary sand and marcona almonds
- Charred swordfish with a sesame crust, meyer lemon gel, tobiko & broccoli puree
- Grilled sirloin of beef with lobster ravioli pattypan squash, smoked bone marrow with beurre noisette & jus
- Devonshire blue cheese with salted caramel crisp, compressed plums and aged balsamic powder
- Snowstorm meringue, white chocolate and coconut snowballs
Having also had the honor of sitting next to Blue Strawberry's Managing Director, it was a really memorable night and we certainly hope to be working soon with all suppliers who kindly hosted the night.